Buy at Amazon.com | Buy at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy at N2growth (signed copy) | Kindle Edition
Buy your book from N2growth and in addition to receiving a personally signed copy, a donation of $5.00 dollars per book will be contributed to the charity of your choice. Just enter the charity name in the promo code field when you check out of the shopping cart.
Widely regarded as one of the top leadership books written specifically for CEOs, "Leadership Matters...The CEO Survival Manual" was authored by Mike Myatt, America's Top CEO Coach. As a top CEO Coach, Mike Myatt knew what it would take to fill the pages of this book with a definitive road map which incorporates everything that it takes to become a great CEO. Whether you're an existing or aspiring chief executive, the insider secrets shared in this book will provide you with a clear strategic advantage. If you want to develop the savvy and sophistication of the world's greatest business leaders enabling you to successfully navigate the ever changing and complex world of a CEO then this book is a must-read. See what others are saying about "Leadership Matters...The CEO Survival Manual"
What People Are Saying
"Clear, concise and comprehensive. Mike Myatt gives us the first, practical field guide for leaders. If you want to succeed in the C-suite, read this book and keep your highlighter handy."
- Robin Koval, President, The Kaplan Thaler Group and Co-author of "The Power of Nice"
"Mike has taken his experience as a leader, and his relationships with other leaders, to draft a textbook study of what it takes to reach the "C-suite" and to stay there. It's nice to read that ethics and character are enjoying a resurgence of appreciation, and that leadership skills like innovation and discipline can be learned and taught."
- JOHN NABER, Olympic champion, television broadcaster, Speaker and author: "Awaken the Olympian Within"
"Mike Myatt tells truths rarely heard, but crucial to know if you're to live up to your billing as a CEO. His 'CEO Survival Manual' ought to be mandatory reading for anyone with ambition."
- Jay Conrad Levinson, The Father of Guerrilla Marketing and Best Selling Author of the series of Guerilla Marketing books
"Mike's book is a must read for anyone who is serious about surviving and thriving as a CEO in today's business world."
- Sydney Finkelstein, Steven Roth Professor of Management at the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth and Best Selling Author
"Mike's 'CEO Survival Manual' revealed several great tools that all CEOs should avail themselves of and that I plan to utilize in my business"
- Edgar Martinez, former Major League Baseball Star and CEO of Branded Solutions
"Mike's book has captured the essence of what it takes to become a successful CEO while maintaining balance and perspective."
- Carolyn Kepcher, formerly of NBC's hit show "The Apprentice", CEO of Carolyn & Co., and New York Times Best Selling Author