Mike Myatt - Leadership Keynote Speaker
Mike Myatt, is a crowd favorite among leadership speakers. His speaking skills aside, it is his track record of leadership accomplishments that set him apart as a leadership keynote speaker.
Mr. Myatt is widely regarded as America's Top CEO Coach, is the author/contributor to more than a dozen books including "Leadership Matters...The CEO Survival Manual," and a Forbes leadership columnist. His newest book, "Hacking Leadership" (Wiley) will be available winter 2013. He has been an in demand leadership speaker for more than 20 years having given well over 100 leadership keynote presentations.
Mr. Myatt has been recognized as one of the world's leading authorities on leadership. It is his commitment to making each speaking engagement an interactive learning session that separates him from other speakers. Original and thought provoking, his content is chalk full of real world business examples that entertain, inspire, and inform his audiences. Representative speaking engagements have included:
- American Express
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Deloitte Consulting
- FEI - Front End of Innovation
- Leadership & Influence Summit
- Ken Blanchard Leadership Livecast
- McGraw-Hill Leadership Conference
- Merrill Lynch
- Pitney Bowes Corporation
- SiteStuff Annual Conference
- Sperry Van Ness
- Standard Insurance Company
- RealShare's Structured Finance Conference
- University of Chicago - Booth School of Business
- World Business and Executive Coach Summit
Representative Client Comments:
"Mr. Myatt gave the Keynote Address at our conference as was rated as the top speaker for the entire conference by attendees and sponsors."
"The most consistent comment from respondents was that they enjoyed your keynote speech so much that they would have loved to have you speak longer."
"As a CEO of a large entity my time is at a premium and my expectations are high. I attended one of Mr. Myatt's online webcasts and felt it was the best value I have received for my professional development dollar in quite sometime."
He is available for both keynote speaking engagements and guest lectures at the following rates:
- Corporations & Trade Associations: Mr. Myatt speaks to groups ranging in size from as small as 100 people to audiences of more than 10,000. Mr. Myatt negotiates his honorarium on a case-by-case basis. Travel and lodging expenses are covered by the client over and above the honorarium. He gives preference to larger audiences and keynote presentations.
- Universities and Business Schools: Where possible, as long as travel expenses are covered by the institution Mr. Myatt may reduce or even waive his usual honorarium when speaking to student groups.
For more information on Mr. Myatt's availability please contact him directly at:
m.myatt [at] n2growth [dot] com
Or, follow the link below and fill out the speaking request form.