Cyber related initiatives are business issues and not solely a technology “thing” that’s managed by the Information Technology (IT) department. We seek to understand your business needs first, so your Cyber investment provides the greatest value. N2Growth Cyber advisors work diligently to effectively and efficiently optimize information, data, and Cyber needs.
Reality: there is no such thing as Cyber Security – it’s a false paradigm. Security is a temporary, and ever evolving liquid state. Smart leaders think Cyber Agility, Cyber Resiliency, Cyber Risk, and most of all Cyber Opportunity.
N2Growth looks at Cyber through a leadership lens, and focuses on advanced business risk management and risk mitigation techniques. We have great disdain for black hats, hackers, Advanced Persistent Threats (APT’s), state supported actors, or anyone desiring to monetize stolen digital intellectual property. The overall cyber profile of your business enterprise is our top priority.
We bring to the table digital, risk, leadership, and management expertise. We value our vendor agnostic approach and focus all our energy and time on your cyber needs. We believe that information transparency across organizational and functional boundaries builds a highly effective security posture. We are committed to giving you the truth about the security posture of your business and how to optimally manage your inherent and residual risk.
Board Cyber Advisors:
- Knowledge transfer about how, where and why cyber solutions should be positioned within the business (without the tech talk).
- Higher level understanding of cyber risk across the corporate ecosystem.
- Identification of key risk indicators that affect the threat posture of the business.
- Greater knowledge about people, process and technology implications of cyber threats and risks as they relate to your specific business.
- Knowledge transfer about how, where and why cyber initiatives should be positioned within the business.
- Access to information, data, and cyber risk expertise without all the tech-talk.
- Enhanced knowledge about various strategies with frameworks and their value to your business.
Global spending on security-related hardware, software and services rose to $73.7 billion in 2016 from $68.2 billion a year earlier, according to research firm IDC. This number is expected to approach $90 billion in 2018. N2Growth’s Cyber team can minimize your professional services spend, optimize your Cyber risk profile, and do it all at scale.
Our Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) services are focused on people, process and technology
Our team offers Full time, Interim, and Virtual (dedicated) trusted advisors at the CISO role. Does your company or organization desire to have a dedicated security leader but is hesitant to hire a full time employee? Our CISO service will fulfill this critical leadership gap. As your security partner, we provide critical thinking as security strategists while effectively managing the plethora of technology solutions and vendors desiring your business. Our CISO service takes a top/down approach to your most pressing security needs. Our CISO services are focused on people, process and technology. This holistic focus ensures your company implements best in class security knowledgeable people, measurable processes, with effective and financially efficient state-of-the art security technology.
Our desire is to be an effective cyber and business risk management CISO to your management team. We are committed to help solving your most pressing business risk management issues through:
- Communicate and collaborate with executive team members and across business units
- Develop an information risk strategy that is aligned with business objectives.
- Lead your cyber initiatives while solving the most complex business risk problems.
- Integrate industry accepted frameworks or components of frameworks to build a flexible, repeatable, and cost-effective cybersecurity solution that protects your infrastructure.
- Ensuring Cyber risk programs and projects are successful through business alignment.
- Implement effective controls that directory support audit and compliance directives.
- Vendor and contract management.
- Lead, coach, help and direct the security team.
N2GROWTH CYBER ADVISORY VALUE
Our services are built around the needs of leaders.
- Establishment of an enterprise-wide cyber risk management strategy that is in unison with business requirements.
- Work closely with all stakeholders to obtain the right amount of budget. Our team will ensure the budget is efficiently balanced with the risk posture of the business.
- Effectively articulate and present security information to board members and senior executives.
- Knowledge transfer to the board and executive team of inherent, transferred and residual business risks.
- Third party objective and vendor agnostic. We are here for you – our client.
- Identify and implement an effective risk management framework that is specific to your business needs.
- Ensure adequate controls are implemented. These controls will be measurable and are directly aligned with the business requirements.
- Determine and identify the correct level and type of staffing needed for your business risk initiatives.
- Establish correct level and type of information security ownership across the enterprise.
- Actively develop and build a cross functional cybersecurity risk management team.
- Knowing which cybersecurity questions to ask and why. This includes situational awareness, strategy and operations, incident response, and third party agreements/negotiations.