Emotion Is In Infinite Supply With Cassandra Worthy

With contagious energy that radiates throughout every room she steps into, Cassandra Worthy is the world’s truly DISRUPTIVE thought-leader on CHANGE that companies need to build organizational resilience and adaptability. During times of major shift such as a merger, acquisition, organizational restructuring, new systems integration, and market disruption RARELY do businesses ever face the tumultuous emotional landscape of the organization head-on.

Only 10% of successful change adoption is about know-how…the other 90% is squarely centered on an organization’s motivation and willingness to embrace the change. Without addressing the emotions standing in the way of motivation, any transformation journey is stopped in its tracks. This is where Cassandra steps in. She has created and cultivated the unique strategy of Change Enthusiasm® which is arming individuals around the world with the means to harness the power of emotion, a resource in infinite supply, to embrace and accelerate change and transformation journeys.

Cassandra’s message nurtures highly resilient and adaptable organizations beginning at the heart of the individual. Cassandra invigorates and inspires organizations, C-suite executives, and business associations alike going through significant change, disruption, and transformation.

Key Leadership Takeaways:

  • The first step is recognizing “the Feels” of change. The stress, the frustration, anger, anxiety – recognizing that as a signal. It signals your opportunity for growth. You’re in a massive moment of opportunity when you’re getting these feelings and emotions.
  •  The second step is placing yourself in that moment of opportunity, recognizing that you have options. You have options to explore in order to reach a better feeling, and subsequently a better result.
  • The third step is making that conscious, productive choice towards a better feeling
  • If you can ingrain this as a mindset, as a belief structure. Then you’ll find when you’re in the throes of change, seeing it as massive growth opportunities, and you’ll be better for it.

Iron Sharpens Iron Movement – Resources:

The answer to the dilemma every business faces today is that innovation is exhilarating, rewarding, and even fun when it is approached as a unique challenge, but it can also be polarizing, unpredictable, and scary. Success requires that leaders rethink how they lead to innovation. Leaders know they must set aside preconceived notions of what works and look to those who have already walked in their shoes. This is why The Change Maker’s Playbook was written and why it will become an ongoing resource for any innovation leader. 

Cassandra’s website

Cassandra Worthy on LinkedIn

Cassandra Worthy’ Speaker Reel

Discover More and Connect:

What are your thoughts on this episode? Post your comments below to start the discussion. Be sure to subscribe to the podcast and tell a friend so we can continue to build our tribe of people who have a passion for followership, mentorship, and leading!

Join our Facebook group to get even more behind the scenes action and exclusive content for leaders. Until next time- remember that Iron Sharpens Iron, make yourself and others around you better every day!